Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Gary!

Today Gary turns 61 years old! We praise God He has chosen to give him another year. We did hope Gary would feel great, wanting to celebrate this wonderful occasion. But it doesn't seem that will happen.

Please send out prayers for Gary today and daily. He is in desperate need of strength and rejuvenation. Each day this week Gary has become progressively more tired, not being able to work or even eat much. He is also suffering from shortness of breath and coughing, due to his chemotherapy. He wants to feel better so badly, and it just doesn't seem to be happening. Please pray for God's immediate healing touch; Gary just wants to do his Kingdom work!

Thank you Lord for this celebration of Gary's life-please give him extraordinary strength and energy to live for You like he has never done before.

2 comments:

Lea Hundley said...

Hey Unc,
I tried to call yesterday to wish you Happy Birthday, sorry I couldn't reach you. You have been in my thoughts, prayers and even my dreams. I hope you're feeling better and stronger. I'll try to call again, but if I don't reach you, please give me a call when you're up to talking. I love and miss you LOTS.

Love,
Luth

Anonymous said...

GARY -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MUCH LOVE FROM ALL YOUR FIENDS AT MILLBROOK PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH. WE ARE PRAYING PERSISTENTLY (KNOCKING HARD)FOR YOU.