Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Please continue to pray

I know my parents will disagree with me writing this post, but I would like to call on our prayer warriors to begin in earnest prayer for my father.

The MRI Gary had on his shoulder revealed a spot there. It is relatively small, and the oncologist is not sure exactly what it is. Because he lost all his muscle mass due to his illness, the muscle may have just grown into a large ball around the shoulder area. So Dr. Davidson would like an orthopedist to look at Gary and the film before moving ahead with a possible diagnosis or biopsy.

This could be nothing, or this could be our next journey with cancer. But we have SEEN God shrink tumors in Gary's body more than once, so we know God can remove this "spot", no matter what it is. And that is what I ask and call on everyone who knows and loves Gary to do. Pray for healing in his shoulder! He is in a significant amount of pain, and we ask that you pray for that pain to be removed along with that "spot".

God has done so many amazing things throughout this adventure, and we praise Him for seeing His hand in everything. And we know He will continue to be with us, no matter the outcome. Thank you for the prayers, and I look forward to telling you how God answered them!

No comments: