Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Doctor's Visit

Gary and Hope went to see the oncologist this morning and, unfortunately, there is no new news.

We are just waiting now to see the neurosurgeon again and find out what his recommendations are for any further treatment for the brain tumor, if any is needed.

The oncologist did recommend more activity for Gary-anything he feels up to doing. So prayerfully he will be up and about more, and you may be able to see him around town very soon! Gary may also be able to receive visitors soon as well. We will keep you posted!

Continue to lift Gary and the family up in your daily conversations with the Lord; the whole family feels a little "stagnant" after such a traumatic week last week. The Lord saved Gary-we all believe that completely. But we need patience and peace to wait upon Him and see what He plans for Gary and his continuing ministry.

Continue to leave comments-all are greatly appreciated! The Hundleys are thankful for your love and care during this time. We especially praise God that you continue to go before the Father on his behalf.

1 comment:

Lea Hundley said...

Hey Unc, me again...
We are all praying for you and the family down here... and everywhere. I even found you online at a website for prayers, that was awesome to see. Hang in there, and as Daddy would say, "Keep your best foot forward". I really hope to hear from you soon, I just want to hear your voice.
Got new pictures of the kids from Sarina this week, can't wait to send them to you. I sent her this website but she doesn't have her computer hooked up yet, they just moved into the new house last weekend.
Everything else is good with us. I see Scott's Mom sent you a note. She's a very sweet person, we have a great relationship. I also see my girlfriend, Corinne, sent you words of encouragement too. We work together, but we're great friends. She's been very supportive during your surgeries.
Well, better let your eyes rest. Please call as soon as you're up to it. I love you with all my heart. Give my love to Hope and the kids.

Love Always,
Luth